Here is a new video co-produced by the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI), National Competitiveness Council (NCC), ABAC Philippines and the Makati Business Club.
Why Trade Winds?
During the ancient times, when barter was still the mode of trading, traders used sail boats for transporting goods across the seas. Their trading places depended on where the wind currents would take their sail boats. They then called this nature-given driving force as TRADE WINDS.
DTI-5 named its quarterly publication TRADE WINDS in reference to trade and industry activities, which are perennially affected by various changing factors such as prices of raw materials and other production inputs, national and international economic situations, policies, environment, capital and markets, among others.
Let the winds of trade propel our SMEs to success.
- OKB-Gayon Bicol Regional Trade and Travel Fair on October 6-9, 2016 @ SM Megamall will feature SSF products of these priority sectors: Wearables and Homestyle (W&H), Processed Food, Coco-coir, Bamboo and Ceramics. Madya kita!
- The Special Setting @ OKB-Gayon Bicol Regional Trade and Travel Fair on October 6-9, 2016 at SM Megamall will feature W&H (Handicrafts) Products. Madya kita!
- OKB-Gayon Bicol Regional Trade and Travel Fair on October 6-9, 2016 at SM Megamall will showcase HALAL-certified food companies of the region and their products. Madya kita!
- OKB-Gayon Bicol Regional Trade & Travel Fair 2016 Happens on October 6-9, 2016 @ SM Megamall
- OKB-Gayon Bicol Regional Trade & Travel Fair 2015 Opens on October 8, 2015 @ SM Megamall
Archives of Earlier Posts
Jocelyn R. Berango
Chito L. Aguilar
RD Jocelyn L.B. Blanco (Regional Office)
PD Rodrigo M. Aguilar (Albay)
PD Cynthia G. Olaguer (Camarines Norte)
PD Edna S. Tejada (Camarines Sur)
PD Ireneo B. Panti (Catanduanes)
PD Edgar A. Ramos (Masbate)
PD Leah A. Pagao (Sorsogon)
Joy Dela Cruz (Reg’l Office)
Butch Castro (Albay)
Dindo Nabol (Albay)
Daisy Tabirara (Catanduanes)
Alvin Sayno (Camarines Norte)
Christie Rivera (Camarines Norte)
Leora Puso (Camarines Norte)
Jay Ablan (Camarines Sur)
Jam Muega (Masbate)
Senen Malaya (Sorsogon)
Malou Pancho (Sorsogon)
Merla Caguia (Sorsogon)
DTI Region 5, 3F Albay Capitol Annex, Legazpi City, Albay, Philippines 4500
Tagsadvocacy Albay Albay Province bags. baskets bags and baskets Bayong Bicol Bicol Products Bicol Region business business development program business mission Catanduanes chosen pili culture department of trade and industry dti diskwento caravan distinct products DOT DOT-Region 5 dot region DTI DTI-Region 5 economic briefing events Festival food gayon bikol gifts and housewares good governance hadicrafts handicrafts Hawaii homestyle and wearables industry Investment investments It's more fun in the Philippines JAICA Legazpi City Magayon Festival marketing news NICCEP OKB OKB-Gayon Bikol OTOP Philippines Photography photos pilinut pili nut processed food products product development province of catanduanes quilting industry quilts Region 5 regional OTOP rodeo rodeo masbateno seminar seminars small and medium enterprises Sorsogon tourism trade trade & industry trade fair training transport terminal travel video video presentation WOW Caravan
Thank you for coming.
- 76,531 views so far...